Steve Weiss is the founder & CEO of MuteSix, a performance marketing powerhouse that has grown at a rate of 300 percent per year since 2013 and is the most awarded Facebook advertising agency, with more Facebook and Instagram marketing case studies than any other agency. In 2017, MuteSix was named one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” and also ranked #341 on the Inc. 500 list for being one of the fastest growing private companies. Steve is passionate about building and recruiting agile marketing teams that execute and can be heard weekly on the “Spend $10K a Day” Digital Marketing Podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Steve’s background & what led him to co-found MuteSix, named one of the fastest-growing private companies in 2017 by Inc.
- A trait that every one of Steve’s team members has & why he loves it
- The main part of being successful
- A common mistake that business owners make within their Facebook campaigns
- The importance of providing a purpose for someone to join your email list
- Why you need to ask yourself why you are building your email list
- Being aware of how intelligent consumers are & the value that you are bringing to them
- The skill of being able to hire people who are smarter than you
- Why you need to be always working on your ‘A’ game
- Having consistency in your daily routine
How to best connect with Steve: