Brett Gilliland is founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs, which specializes in helping business owners who are running companies that generate a million dollars or more in annual revenue by giving them the knowledge, tools, and processes they need grow and scale to $10 million and beyond. He’s an expert in organization development, leadership, and strategy and spent 10 years helping Infusionsoft grow from $7 million in annual revenue to over $100 million. One of Brett’s favorite professional accomplishments is co-creating Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum alongside CEO Clate Mask and building the Elite business inside of Infusionsoft.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of scaling a company with a culture that you are passionate about
- How Brett’s path and journey led to him to co-create Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum
- How Elite Forum helps small businesses scale and be built to last
- The predictable stages that all small businesses grow through
- The importance of transitioning your mindset from entrepreneur to CEO
- Why you need to set your vision, enroll people in the process of that vision, and then get them to execute the vision
- Why the number one role as a leader in your business is to set the vision
- Why as a leader you need to ensure you are consistently reinforcing your vision
- The importance of hiring the right employees that fit with the culture and values of your business
- How taking a step back from the whirlwind of your business allows you to make decisions and refocus
Ways to contact Brett:
To access and download the “Stages of Small Business,” just go...
For more information about the Elite Forum...