Avinash Kaushik is the co-Founder of Market Motive Inc and the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google. His prior professional experience includes key roles at Intuit, DirecTV, Silicon Graphics in the US & DHL in Saudi Arabia.
Through his blog, Occam’s Razor, and his best selling books, Web Analytics: An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0, Avinash has become recognized as an authoritative voice on how marketers, executives teams and industry leaders can leverage data to fundamentally reinvent their digital existence.
- The percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site almost immediately -- (bounce route should be at or below 30 percent).
Reduce Bounce Rate:
- Focus on optimizing your display campaigns through targeting
- Spend time optimizing your landing pages
- Understand why consumers come to your site
- Measure your acquisition strategy
- Measure consumer behavior on the site
- Measure the outcome of a visit
- Humanise your advertisements -- don’t shout at the consumer -- connect with the most favorable audience (18-24 years) -- build a relationship through their hangout (YouTube)
- Change the incentive structure -- senior leadership has to imagine the endless possibilities -- then create based on the vision
How best to connect with Avinash: