Jeff Koser is a successful entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in executive sales management, consulting, and business strategy. He wrote the book on it. Actually, an award-winning book, Selling to Zebras. Jeff has appeared on some of the largest B2B sales podcasts over the past couple of years and he always leaves listeners with something that increases their sales effectiveness.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Jeff explains what a “zebra” is, and he shares why working for a foreign-owned company with no prior sales in the US became the foundation of the zebra philosophy
- Why identifying the ideal client should be just as easy and recognizable as spotting a zebra
- Why zeroing in on the ideal client helped Jeff and his team close a deal with 90% of the new clients they pursued
- Why recognizing critical business problems for potential prospects and focusing a content strategy around those pain points is the best way to survive challenging times
- Why your content should revolve around seven key attributes, and what those important attributes are
- How Zebrafi is beta-testing software that connects to Salesforce and can help identify prospective clients that match the profile of your existing top customers
- Why focusing on pipeline close rate, average deal size, and length of sales cycle are the three key metrics that will supercharge your sales
- Why Jeff believes that focusing on a high volume of prospects is actually detrimental to the success of your business and a waste of your money and time
- How your proven success with customers like your zebras can help you land business with your zebras
- Connect with Zebrafi for a special offer to Onward Nation listeners for six months+ of unlimited free usage of the Zebrafi Salesbot, an AI-driven application that identifies prospects that are similar to the user’s best customers. The offer to be part of the beta program is good for 6 months or more and it’s FREE!
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-koser-4a3911a0/